The New Guy
    @

I am very self conscious about my mole on arm so I was thinking of getting a tattoo to cover it up. Will the tattoo be able to cover it up? I heard getting a tattoo was painful is it? I don’t know I’m just thinking out loud here what does everybody think.

Thanks very much.

joannerz
    @

you should just go get it removed from a dermatologist, it’s only like 20-50 to remove it, much cheaper than a tattoo!

mr.twocrows
    @

80% of my back is covered in a REAL tribal, from my people. It hurt like hell on the spine and nape of my neck. On the arms i’m told is not NEARLY as painful.

I don’t know if they can actually just ink OVER a mole without ‘upsetting’ the mole and making it cancerous. Maybe you can just have the mole removed and then ink over the little scar.

Bella ? Italiana
    @

Why not get the mole removed? It will hurt less than a tattoo and probably it is covered by your insurance.

Joey!
    @

eeew.. please dont

sexy_n_chicago
    @

Don’t get a tattoo if your not 100000000% sure thats what you want cause its permanent,

Rach
    Participant
    @rach

i got a mole removed–totally painless, healed up great. not even expensive.

i AM a fan of tattoos, just fyi, but honestly, thats just probably not the way i’d go for a tattoo… just to cover somethin? nah. just remove the mark.

tattooman
    Participant
    @tattooman

can’t tattoo over a mole

natalya k
    @

they dont tattoo over moles.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.