Saphira
    Participant
    @saphira

My little tribute to Edgar Allan Poe. I’m not goth or anything, I just love his poetry and I’ve always wanted a tattoo on my wrist.

Teri K
    Participant
    @teri-k

I say go for it!! I have a tattoo wrapped around my wrist and I love it! Hurt but dont all tattoos hurt? Good luck!

alex
    Participant
    @alex

I actually think that would be pretty neat! You’re going to have to let us know, if you get it, and how it turns out! I really like Edgar Allen Poe too, although – I can never seem to get through his stories. I love his poetry though.. =)

Lena
    Participant
    @lena

It beats some random chinese character or a butterfly or something that everyone gets. I say go for it.

Ms. Prissy
    @

too risky there are too many veins there. Try and get it on a fat part or on a muscle.

alli6790
    @

Cool. And the fact that it’s a literature reference makes you seem smart. lol. Make sure it’s what you want for your whole life. 🙂 Good luck with that!

***Sexxii Sara***
    @

Its not up to what other people think, its up to you. You are going to have to live with it for the rest of your life. If it means something to you, then go for it!

Ashley D
    Participant
    @ashley-d

in the long run, the only person who that tattoo has to make sense to is you. i say go ahead and get it. poe is a great man and not many people celebrate him that way, so it will be unique!

Erin T
    @

i am thinking of getting a wrist tattoo super cool but it will hurt alot

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.