the benz
    @

getting a job in the future? I’ve decided that when I get older, my main goal is to get a job within the FBI. But would that mean I cannot get anyyy visible tattoos right now? Should i just make sure they’re in an area that can be easily covered?

beedatwine
    @

From the above question given out,I encourage you to think on education rather than a tattoo.Because with a tattoo can spoil your skin and in
    future you loose fucus. In this case child is being guided by parents.There is a saying like chrity begins at home.

cincywahine
    @

Never get a tattoo in a place in which it can’t be concealed.

nitegal
    @

I would definately have them in an area that is hidden. It will not only hinder the FBI job, but other jobs as well. There are a lot of employers out there that will not hire due to uncoverable tattoos and piercing…. good luck

angie t
    @

well maybe but just think about if you were a boss. would youlook for someone with a tatoo or without?i mean, it really has to do with the personality of the boss. i suggest not getting 1.
    anyways, good luck!!
    ? angie

Sim
    @

depends, if its something small then no not really, but alot of them will, get it where it can be covered up.

Ghostmom
    Participant
    @ghostmom

I would-and not have it too big. Maybe something you could add to later depending on how your life/job is going.

paige_9_99
    @

I think its okay if its not visible. It depends on what you want to do at the FBI. For a desk job, it would obviously be fine.

Helper
    @

There are plenty of people lining up for tattoo removal. So consider carefully. White skins are easier to remove (but not completely and not painlessly either).

These days small one (in area not easily seen under regular cloths) are almost completely accepted.

===

I personally think the big tattoo on the back (just above the butt) look kind of “conformist” like. It says “I’m am not a thinker” but “I’m am monkey see monkey do-er”

Get something small and asymmetric and different from the crowd. If any.

Good Luck and have fun.

Marco M
    @

Tattoos are positive identification — police take pictures of them. So I wouldn’t do it if you have any ideas of working undercover.

Plus, how long do people think this fad will last? I say “fad” because can you imagine that a kid whose parents both have tattoos will want to imitate them? Did you want to imitate your parents in matters of style?

sexy,sweet!
    @

i think you could go get a tatto.. but get it some where that you can cover it. and not to big as you might not like it alot. although just have fun while you can and enjoy life

Mr. Morden
    @

I would say that until you know for sure what the FBI’s policy is re tattoos, then you should hold off.

anvs
    @

jsut dont get it done in an obvious place..conceal it

angie a
    @

imm gettin a tatoo && imm 15 soo, idk
    but :
    1st, make sure ha tatoo iz in an area that can b covered*
    &&
    2, make sure itz a good tatoo, not sumhitlerr, anti justice, “imm a bloody phcopath” tatoo,=]

GoodLuck!!

myway
    @

FBI??????? undercover agent????? they need you have tartoo all over you, pretend to be a drug dealer.hahhaaaa….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.