slayer maniac
    @
    gimpalomg
    @

It is quite interesting in that few people would understand it’s meaning. BTW, I include myself in that group.

I suppose I am from the old school. I will be 60 years old in a couple of months and have survived so far without having to get a tattoo. I really question the reasoning behind using a part of your body as a billboard. I recently saw a nude photo of a woman with flowers tattooed all over her body, the way it was done gave the appearance that she was wearing a see through body stocking. The rational just escapes me…

Nomeni
    @

I like it… wicked hard core. Go for it, but does it mean and how does it relate to your life. All twelve of my tattoo’s relate to my life in some way. Wicked though.

dramaqueen
    @

Cool- but what does it mean? It would not be good to get unless your sure of what it means.

DC’s momma ?
    @

it looks kind of weird… whats it mean?

Jeri H
    @

I think it looks cool, but do u know what it means? does it have mean to u in some way??? I think u should get a tatt with meaning to it. Remember it’s your body and you really don’t something you’ll regret later.. Good luck….

mrsdeli
    @

Typical unless it means something to you personally.

Amber L
    @

If you understand what an Om means and can explain it to others and it’s relevant to you, then yes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.