leandra
    Participant
    @leandra

Ive been planing on getting a butterfly tattoo to represent my coming of age for more then a year now. i have the butterfly picked out but i cant deside where it should go. It has to be in a unique sexy place, any sugestions? i was thinking mabey on my collar bone

KIDDY
    @

maybe ur boob. tht would be sexy. guys would be all over u

sammie
    Participant
    @sammie

tats are cool. stay away from tramp stamps.

Jazzy
    Participant
    @jazzy

maybe you should get it on your lower back, or the back of your neck..if it’s a small one…otherwise collar bone would be cute……

Smartz Angel
    @

lower right hip

poladottie
    @

i vote shoulder blade, that way you can cover it up if need be, but the shoulder blade is a very intimate and sexy place.

btw, nice tat choice. This weekend I’m getting 3 stars on my ankle.

ronald b
    @

lower back that very sexy.

lil jake
    @

I would say somewhere that is a) easy to cover up if you need to, b) is not likely to get fat/sag (so stay away from boobs/stomach) and c) you like.

You’ll want to be able to cover it up in the event of things like job interviews, meeting future in-laws, fancy dinners, your wedding day, etc. Sure, you might not want to have a butterfly on your collar bone when you’re 80, but honestly, by the time you’re 80 I doubt you’ll care all that much. Still, there are a lot of events between now and 80 that you might want to consider.

Generally, people gain weight as they get older, so it’s possible that wherever you put it, it will sag/stretch/etc. However, it is a smart idea to avoid places that are probably going to stretch, like your stomach if you get pregnant. So pick a place that’s unlikely to change a lot.

Lastly, pick a place that you like, a lot. Even if it’s somewhere that other people would consider ridiculous, like your forehead, it is YOUR tattoo. So, take everything else into consideration, and then choose a place that you’ll want a tattoo on forever. So, if you don’t mind the tat showing on your wedding day or whatever, go with the collar bone. I’m sure it’ll be sexy, wherever you get it.

deerylou ?
    @

On your right upper hip. Not on boob!

Colts Fan 911
    @

lower part of the hip bone.
    or watch miami ink. i’ve seena few girls want somethin like what you’re talking about on there.
    but do what u wanna.
    not me or anybody else on here knows you.

Shawn B
    Participant
    @shawn-b

tattoos on girls aren’t sexy…(imho)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.