Giggagirl
    @

Its going to be the sun… and the caption will be “the sun does rise and set on my ass”
    Thats frickin awesome but would that be too unorthodox/unconventional…
    And Im not getting it to be “conceited” more like funny cause Im just goofy like that.. 😉
    ***= @ss

yea I forgot about the sensor

riverkid01
    Participant
    @riverkid01

You don’t need a tattoo to be cool or make a statement, so my answer would be “no.”

wiz
    @

I would say if your asking is you should or should not get the tattoo on this site you might not be ready to get one. You will know when it’s the time to get one without anyone telling you.

squatch shackleford
    @

just remember that it’s gonna be PERMANENT. make sure that you really really really really really want that one, then ask yourself if you REALLY want it, just to be sure.

that is kinda funny…..

micho
    @

cool get it

Sunny 1st
    @

You sound really cool. Why do you think this tattoo (which is going to hurt and be really really really – did I mention really, permanent, like forever) will make you cooler?

Cesar B
    @

Tattos are the sort of thing you have to 100% sure about. The fact that you are asking about it makes me think you’re still on the fence, in which case I would say wait! Don’t rush into it. Plus…it would make a really cruel joke when you get old…because as sad as it is we ALL sag to some degree…and then the sun will REALLY be setting….and not doing all that much rising. Think this one through little lady.

Fraspas
    @

If you feel you wont regret it when you’re 50, go for it.

elis_mommy
    @

I think it would be pretty frickin funny…LOL

sharpeilvr
    Participant
    @sharpeilvr

Just remember what’s cute and funny now won’t be so cute and funny in a few years and they hurt like heck to get removed.

Sainter
    @

Get that or the good
    ….I…
    …?…
    MOM

pinkgirl
    @

just remember that you better still think it’s funny in 20 or 30 years…it could be an embarrassment to you later. of course it’s up to you…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.