ImReadyToBeOverThis
    @

dates. Is that a cool idea? I would also like to mention that I would most likely be getting the tattoo in all white ink on my wrist so it’s not so noticeable. And I know that some peoples skin rejects white ink for some reason, so I am keeping the option of a different color in mind.
    Ok people, I am thinking about getting the tattoo for my own personal reasons, not to show other people. If they happen to notice it then I will show them, but it will be a reminder to me of how lucky I am to have parents like them. I am 22 and both of my parents are 64. I don’t have a super long time to spend with them seeing that they are so much older and I want something I can look at a remember them. But I want it to be something that is with me all the time…hence a tattoo.

mike_alegend
    @

If they have tattoos and like them it might be a good idea. If they don’t have tattoos and don’t like them it would be a very bad idea. It’s up to you in the end.

After reading your additional details I would say definitely a bad idea, it would just upset them if they were to see it, If you must wait until they are gone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.