Trav
    Participant
    @trav

i spent weeks drawing my first,i even used a permanent marker and drew the design on my fore arms and wore it around like that for weeks aswell. just to ensure it was the way i wanted it to look.
    well that was when i was 18 and thought i knew it all…i trusted the first butcher (i mean artist) i met…first mistake.
    2nd..i let him change the design’cos he said it would suit my arms better..in actual fact from a third party i found out my design was to difficult for him.

well that was five long years ago,i had turned my back on tattooing but after a long conversation with a random in a bar only five weeks back,i have since had them redone.the guy in the bar knew this young bloke in reputuble studio and gave me his number.the young bloke-dan & i had a chat and he convinced me he could put the life back into my first.
    now me & dan are drawing a sleeve for my right arm & i could’nt be happier,

well what i’m going on about is first..have a clear idea of what you want & where.. second-dont take the first artist that comes along until you can appreciate a quality tattoo..when one is found allow for the artists approach to the drawing.& third enjoy what you have and show it off-for life.

mine are’nt perfect but are the best they will ever be in keeping with my theme.hopefully you will take the time choose yours & the artist carefully.

enjoy life
    enjoy art

Trav.

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Amen to that………..I agree, know what you are getting into!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.