Maria Eduarda Mecs
Participant
@maria-eduarda-mecs

Hey guys,

I’ve been tattooing for about a month now and i’ve tattooed around 12 people already. With all of them I face the same problem: I have to go over a line over and over again because the ink just seem not to be absorved by their skin.
Now see, I have a chinese machine and I know that doesn’t help a lot haha It’s a hybrid and I tried all different configurations to it so I could at least get one straight line without having to give another further touch, but on my last tattoo i had this problem again and I could finish the girl’s tat because of it and it got me really mad.

I feel like I’m stuck with this problem that I just can’t solve.

Do you guys have any idea of what might be happening?

If you need any other information just ask ๐Ÿ™‚

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Maria Eduarda Mecs 147220 wrote:

Hey guys,

I’ve been tattooing for about a month now and i’ve tattooed around 12 people already. With all of them I face the same problem: I have to go over a line over and over again because the ink just seem not to be absorved by their skin.
Now see, I have a chinese machine and I know that doesn’t help a lot haha It’s a hybrid and I tried all different configurations to it so I could at least get one straight line without having to give another further touch, but on my last tattoo i had this problem again and I could finish the girl’s tat because of it and it got me really mad.

If you need any other information just ask ๐Ÿ™‚

you already supplied 2 of the answers,

1)stop tattooing on humans right NOW!

2)get some better machines(not from Ebay)

3) practice some more on pig skin,etc,etc

4)and do a proper job of learning the trade first.

and trust me,I have been a lot nicer than the replies that will follow.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Fucking scratchers

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Maria Eduarda Mecs 147220 wrote:

Hey guys,

I’ve been tattooing for about a month now and I have a chinese machine and I know that doesn’t help a lot haha.

GET A FUCKING APPRENTICESHIP! You can’t “Self learn” tattooing. It’s like preforming SURGERY!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.