LeeIsTatted
Participant
@leeistatted

So around 10 days ago, I got a huge snake on the front of my calf that travels down my ankle and a little down my foot. The first 3-4 days were fine; a little soreness on and around the area, and the scales start to crust over as it healed. Then my shading followed suit by peeling. My problem now is that a few days ago, it has lost its original deep black color. It almost looks green/greyish and is not as pigmented. The scales are not as noticable and the shading is very weak looking and faded. I used Vaseline and Shea Butter on it from time to time but it seems to have smugged the work . I usually don’t put too much product on my tattoos because they heal fine and better without my pores being clogged up so much. Some of my friends told me to use A & D ointment or Aquaphor/Eucerin. It honestly just looks like a very old tat and I’m worried it is not fixable and I’ll have to have it removed :(. Right now there seems to be a second peeling going on and it is much less thicker than before and almost translucent like, but still no sign of my tat getting back to its original look. Any help or tips is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks, Lee

(If you would like to see what it exactly looks like my instagram is @0g.nea, I can DM you a picture, the site won’t let me upload a pic for some reason.)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.