Brianna-Deom
Participant
@brianna

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>On Saturday the 16th, my friend and I went with a fellow friend (and tattoo artist with his own shop etc.) to a tattoo convention. He did a cover up/redid my koi fish I had on my thighs prior. The session took almost 5 hours with only 3 short, small breaks in between. Ever since the second day after having my tattoo done, my thigh, knee, call ankle and foot have been swollen nonstop. My skin is so tight it’s hard to walk much less without looking gimpy. The site only turns pink/red during work when my dress is rubbing against it and irritates it. It is it usually heats up a bit but the swelling is just so much…Ice and elevating my leg really isn’t too effective right now. A nurse at the hospital (dad was in there) looked and said it didn’t look infected but I’ve never had this big of a tattoo (12” x 12”) much ltess all done in one session so I’m not sure what to expect. I have a KANKLE GUYS. I have a SAUSAGE LEG…and it’s so uncomfortable …</p>

Brianna-Deom
Participant
@brianna

Also, how in the hell do I post pictures of it? Images won’t go in gallery. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.