Loizeaux
Participant
@loizeaux

I’ve had 3 open heart surgeries, and I’m on my 3rd pacemaker.  I want a chest tattoo, but I can’t go over the zipper down my chest, or the insert scar where my pacemaker gets put in/replaced.  I’m looking for some clever ideas that don’t cover the scars, because they will have to be opened up again multiple times.  I have a tattoo artist in mind, but I want to get an idea of what I want . . . but it’s hard to come up with ideas that have areas that can’t be touched. I’m looking for ideas. Any ideas. Bad ideas, good ideas, creative ideas.  Just looking for some help. Thanks in advance!

Dolphingirl369
Participant
@dolphingirl369

If you have darker skin you can make it look like a hollow in a tree in a forest. Start with ink close to your skin color that gets a bit darker and then lighter to make a hollow effect with the scar in the middle. Then have one tree or a whole forest surround the hollow. The hollow could be in a trunk of a tree, it if you have really dark skin it could just be a dark area in the forest.

If you have light skin you can do a space rift. Have pink ink surround the scar and turn into bright pink, red, yellow, and orange to look like a glowing schism in space. surround it with a starry space scene.

If you have light or medium skin you could have it be an inside of a flower. I’m terrible with plant species, but there are some nice tall flowers with pink insides and vibrant outsides.

These are just a few ideas. I hope they help. I also hope your surgeries are successful, and that you are feeling better soon. Stay strong. And whatever tattoo you get I’m sure it will look great.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.