Yuuforia
    Participant
    @yuuforia

Hi there!
    Recently back in May, I got my first two tattoos! The experience was good, the artist was nice, all & all… perfect… until the healing. One is on my forearm, whilst healing, a few of the scabs were much thicker than the rest, causing some of the ink to peel off. As the ending of August rolled in, I got it touched up.

However, now, after 2 and a half weeks, the new scabs have fallen off for awhile, but the same area is faded, the color being zero.

I don’t know if this is my fault, if I’m doing something wrong with my aftercare. This time, I used Saniderm, I work in a restaurant & I didn’t want to get the area wet, food on it, etc, etc.

Not to mention as well, I’m conflicted on going back to the same artist… I don’t wish to point fingers, but I don’t know if it was him or not. The tattoo on my forearm has some coloring besides black, the black remained perfect whilst the blue I used was the ones that caused the ink to peel away.

Advice? I know I’ll need another touch up, but if I get it done once more… will this same outcome occur??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.