delta0673
    Participant
    @delta0673

<span style=”color: #737373; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>Hi I’m new here and need some help. On 19th December I went to an artist that I had used before. This was the second discussion around continuing with a sleeve. I showed him images of what I wanted and he agreed that he could do it. On 23rd December I went back for a full day booking I had arranged sometime ago. The tattoo I received was poor quality and not like the images that I had provided. I let the tattoo heal and then took photographs and made a complaint. At first he called me apologising and then sent me an email admitting that he had some emotional issues and it wasn’t to his standards. I replied and raised my concerns and questions. His boss then replied. She said that I wouldn’t be able to get the tattoo that I wanted and they could do something else with it similar. When I said that I didn’t want this and wanted a refund and compensation to allow it being lightened via laser treatments she started blaming me for rushing him. I’m now in a position where I have a crap tattoo that I want off my arm. A studio that is very unprofessional and not willing to reply to my emails until being chased. Can someone please advise what to do and how to get this off my arm Thank you to all that reply.</span>

jeff2020
    Participant
    @jeff2020

sounds like they are trying to fob you off and make this your fault.

If you have a record of the artists reply, citing emotional issues, I would consider getting a solicitor involved.  Going to court is probably nto worth it but i am not a lawyer.

This really needs proper legal advice from a qualified person to tell you your options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.