chaey323
    Participant
    @chaey323

Okay so sorry of I’m in the wrong forum but I’ve never been on forums before and I’m extremely new to this!! :/
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>But when I was 18 I got a tattoo and I kinda regret it now as it’s pretty plain and has no detail so could it be made to look much better or if not then Id like<!–more–> to get it covered… so of it was possible and could be covered up, does anybody have any good ideas thanks.

chaey323
    Participant
    @chaey323
    1. The tattoo I am on about is the one in of profile picture but I can’t find how to upload pictures haha :/
    Sombra-Gris
    Participant
    @sombra

I think it can be covered and improved, but thing is that it will require a very specialized, talented and experienced tattoo artist to handle that problem.

However, in order to show that you that your problem can be improved, take a look at this work by All Day: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMp-jCeBnc3/

As you can see the tattoo was significantly improved and now looks badass, and the same can be done for your tattoo. I know that traveling to Bangkok is not very possible for most of us, but you can find a pretty good artist in your country as well, it is just matter of picking excellent and reputable parlors and asking, and if possible, you should go on free wall-in consultations.

Anyway, I wish you luck and I hope you get your tattoo covered!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.