belladonnaLove97
Participant
@belladonnalove97

My tattoo is about 2 weeks old and I have a bump under it. It’s not huge but it’s big enough that I notice it. It doesn’t hurt, but it is a little red and itchy. I’m allergic to nickel and the color the bump is under is blue with some of the black line work. Could it be an allergic reaction or is this normal an I’m just over reacting?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Relax if it bothers you in a couple of weeks seek medical attention

trev12
Participant
@trev12

<hr />

Hello! I’m brand new to this web site and looking for help. I just got a tattoo literally yesterday. And I love the tattoo overall but he messed up a line on it on the middle mountain!! And I was wondering if it was possible for a line to be made even !! I have 1 other tattoo he did and the likes were fine but the mountain on it just looks uneven!! I’ve attached a picture I’m hoping it is fixable because I do like the tattoo!
heres a link too the tattoo! Thank you for the feedback.
http://www.thetattooforum.com/members/trev12/albums/wall-photo-gallery-9/image-12

belladonnaLove97
Participant
@belladonnalove97

Hey trev12, does your artist do free touch ups? If so you should contact him in about three weeks once the tattoo is fully healed. The lines look almost purposefully uneven, but if you don’t like it then there’s nothing wrong with talking to your artist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.