lexroulor
@

Dear community,

My name is Olivier. I am new on this forum. I registered today, specially to ask about a specific matter. I am requiring your help.

My question is:
IS TATTOO LEGAL IN LAOS?

I can’t find any useful information by googling or searching in the internet… It seems that the topic doesn’t even exists… Some people say they got a tattoo in Laos, but I just can’t understand how. In Vientiane, the capital city, no tattoo shop is visible anywhere, and no one seems to know one. Some people advices me to see some of their “friends” performing tattoo at their houses, but it seems a bit weird.

Can someone help me with this problem? I’d like to know if tattooing is illegal, only badly perceived by Lao people, or just that no tattoo shop settled in Laos yet (which seems a bit unreal…).

Thanks for your help, and taking time to reply.
Olivier.

DannyMichel
Participant
@dannymichel

I honestly had no idea that there were places where tattoo was illegal. How does a place justify that?

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
DannyMichel;84117 wrote:
I honestly had no idea that there were places where tattoo was illegal. How does a place justify that?

werent tattoos illegal in japan for some time? Might be wrong but I thought i heard about something like that

DannyMichel
Participant
@dannymichel

that’s friggen crazy. New York had a 35 year ban ourselves

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235
DannyMichel;84207 wrote:
that’s friggen crazy. New York had a 35 year ban ourselves

Actually now that you say that I remember that I actually knew that haha
i was watching a documentary and there was a shop and they said they started it up while tattooing was illegal still in ny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.