turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

The Ink and Iron website has detailed the reasons behind the cancellation of the upcoming tattoo convention due to be at the NEC in april.

From http://www.inkandiron.co.uk

Quote:
    It is with deep regret that the organisers of the INK & IRON TATTOO CONVENTION & CUSTOM SHOW, through no fault of their own, have had their show cancelled. This is due to recently received information from West Midlands police that the show had been targeted for some sort of disturbance and that there was a risk of violence taking place at the show. Based on this information The NEC has decided to cancel the show to protect the safety of everyone involved.
    We are very sorry for all those people who have had to prepare for this show, due to take place in April of this year, and can assure people who have purchased tickets, trade stalls and tattoo booths that all monies will be reimbursed as soon as possible.
    We hope that in the future we can start up the show again and give you what promised to be the convention and custom show of the year.
    We thank you for all the support you have given us in the past and hope that our relationship can carry on in the future.
    L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
    Participant
    @l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0

Thats horrible.
    idiots go everywhere, theres a chance of violence walking to the store. just sad to see an event cancelled instead of maybe stepping up security…….IMO

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I am curious is the spill over from the hells angels feud that was brewing or something else entirely?
    It is a shame as I was looking forward to going to that convention as well. ๐Ÿ™

Take Care
    Matthew

miss_ivy
    Participant
    @miss_ivy

Shame was hoping to go along. x

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

errmmmmmm….. sorry to inform you all but you might want to check the original date of the first post !!!!

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Outlaw;53395 wrote:
    errmmmmmm….. sorry to inform you all but you might want to check the original date of the first post !!!!

Hahahaha, this should be moved to the humour section now!

miss_ivy
    Participant
    @miss_ivy
    Outlaw;53395 wrote:

My excuse is Im female ๐Ÿ˜€
    x

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i have editied the title in case any other females want to join in ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Were they not supposed to be showing again in Jan 10??

I thought info was a follow on for the second show lol
    No worries I will keep eyes open as I am sure they were meant to be booking a second convention.

Take Care
    Matthew

DONSINNER
    Participant
    @donsinner

wow that sucks..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.