Kevin Barredo
Participant
@kevin-barredo

So I got a lot of line work in october 4th. Now the tattoo is looking shiny and kind of weird. Is this normal. I wear coveralls when I’m working so some scabs got ripped off while I was moving and it ripped off some color but that’s not my issue. I noticed some of the line work is kind of shaky but it’s not noticeable unless you’re really up close. Should I go to another artist to finish this? There is still some more to add but I just want to make sure my artist isn’t messing anything up.

This is the original 2 hours after it was done
Error | Photobucket[user]=113611832&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

These are some pictures today
Error | Photobucket[user]=113611832&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Error | Photobucket[user]=113611832&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Try the links again. Use img code

Kevin Barredo
Participant
@kevin-barredo

New
image-1f22b63b1a32b71289dcdd5c7a510ba0cd5a388cfb3d163c3cca96d34ed1d912-V.jpg

Now
20151205_160752.jpg
20151205_155906.jpg

Dan
Participant
@dan

before seeing the tattoo pics,I will say that 2 months is not necessarily fully healed yet and the shiny is normal IMO.

Kevin Barredo
Participant
@kevin-barredo

@Dan 146507 wrote:

before seeing the tattoo pics,I will say that 2 months is not necessarily fully healed yet and the shiny is normal IMO.

Im trying to post it but I have to wait for it to be approved. Ill just pm you guys I guess. Half way through the tattoo his machine was giving him trouble (dont know what it was) he kept banging it against the table. He also said it was spraying out ink and he had to keep dipping the needle more often.

Dan
Participant
@dan

after seeing the pics now,give it more time to finish healing,it will blend just fine with your skin.I still say that’s perfectly normal as far as the healing process,you’re fine there.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Kevin Barredo 146508 wrote:

Half way through the tattoo his machine was giving him trouble (dont know what it was) he kept banging it against the table. He also said it was spraying out ink and he had to keep dipping the needle more often.

Tattoos take a minimum of three months to fully heal.

Most quality tattooers / artists will have back-up machines. If he’s banging it on the table, I see a tattooer with a lack of general knowledge, or patience, dealing with tattoo machines. As an apprentice, a person usually learns all the intricate details of a machine such as cleaning, adjusting, and even rebuilding them prior to being promoted. Good luck, keep us posted. (I could not get your link to work to see your tattoos)

Kevin Barredo
Participant
@kevin-barredo

@Sam-I-Am 146510 wrote:

Tattoos take a minimum of three months to fully heal.

Most quality tattooers / artists will have back-up machines. If he’s banging it on the table, I see a tattooer with a lack of general knowledge, or patience, dealing with tattoo machines. As an apprentice, a person usually learns all the intricate details of a machine such as cleaning, adjusting, and even rebuilding them prior to being promoted. Good luck, keep us posted. (I could not get your link to work to see your tattoos)

I sent you a message with the pics.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.