tillatron
Participant
@tillatron

Recently had two new tattoos and each have had spots and pimples blow up on and around the area. Both new tattoos were different artists and different tatoo studios. I have also sat 4 times before for tattoos on my user arm chest and thigh and never had this problem but I use to use bepantha cream but this time they got me to keep it covered for 3 days and use a different cream ? Freaking out a little bit as I thought it would be a one off with the one I had 6 weeks ago but now it’s happened to the one I got Saturday 🙁

Any help ?!

Cheers !

tillatron
Participant
@tillatron

How do I attach an image.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@tillatron 146413 wrote:

How do I attach an image.

I don’t think you can as you are new but you could post a link to where it is posted.
As for your tattoo STOP putting anything on it and let it dry out.

tillatron
Participant
@tillatron

Also cheers for getting back if you could have a look at that photo and let me know what you think and I’ll do another one after work.

Cheers !

Dan
Participant
@dan

IMO it has nothing to do with the tattoo,looks like a reaction to something else,is it a black & gray tattoo ? black ink is highly unlikely to cause a reaction also,unlike red that can cause reactions on some people,I say it’s a reaction to the “different cream” and cover material you used ? that’s just my opinion,

tillatron
Participant
@tillatron

Yea the colour hasn’t been done yet so it’s black and white. Each time I’ve had massive brake out of spots it’s been for arm tattoos. I think maybe it’s the after care cream or having it covered tight in clingfilm for 3 days with lotion on and it not being able to breath ? They start around the tattoo then a couple days later I’ll get a few in that tattoo ?

tillatron
Participant
@tillatron

photo 20151125_174559_zpst537lory.jpg

photo 20151125_175015_zpsbdzbn9ij.jpg

Any thoughts cheers again guys !

tillatron
Participant
@tillatron

photo 20151125_174559_zpst537lory.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

20151125_174559_zpst537lory.jpg

Keep it uncovered and stop putting anything at all on it

tillatron
Participant
@tillatron

Yea ok that’s what I’m doing now. Got some unsented soap to wash it with now as well. I’m just really worried/gutted that it’s happend twice in the past two months but hasn’t happend with my other 3 tattoos ? Making me think is it worth getting it coloured in if it’s gonna cause me this much trouble ? Anyone else ever had something like this ? A few of them look like ripe white head spots that are ready to pop?! (Nasty I know sorry ! )

Cheers

Dan
Participant
@dan

@tillatron 146425 wrote:

Yea ok that’s what I’m doing now. Got some unsented soap to wash it with now as well. I’m just really worried/gutted that it’s happend twice in the past two months but hasn’t happend with my other 3 tattoos ? Making me think is it worth getting it coloured in if it’s gonna cause me this much trouble ? Anyone else ever had something like this ? A few of them look like ripe white head spots that are ready to pop?! (Nasty I know sorry ! )

Cheers

just relax for now,my guess is the bumps will go away,use something medicated on your arm , go see your doctor,let it heal properly,wait a month then make a plan of what you want to do,

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Just on your next session change your aftercare method. Try for the first couple days leave uncovered wash a couple times a day, when it is completely dry put on a small amount of unscented lotion. After it starts to peel just do the same thing. The less you do for aftercare the better

tillatron
Participant
@tillatron

Thanks people! went to the doctors for the third time regarding this issue (twice the last time it happened) they are 100% sure that I have developed an allergy to the pigments in the tattoo ink…..soooo gutted. On their recommendation they said to not get any more work done for a couple of months at least….had to cancel two sessions with two different artists before christmas…they must be soo pissed off with me 🙁 They said If i need to get more work done to finish any tattoos to wait those couople of months and get it done in very short sitting like 1 hour slots every month or something. Was just wondering if anyone else has developed an allergy to ink before ?

cheeers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.