mango123
Participant
@mango123

Hi guys

I’m really panicking now.. is this a blown out? it’s been 7 days, the line supposed to look sharp and clean and now they are a bit fuzzy and so much thicker..

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

To be honest, at the moment it just looks like a fresh new tattoo. Give it a month to fully recover and see how it goes. Sometimes mine look like they’re blurring out after a few days healing but within a couple of weeks they’re perfect again.

mango123
Participant
@mango123

@kittykat200 145182 wrote:

To be honest, at the moment it just looks like a fresh new tattoo. Give it a month to fully recover and see how it goes. Sometimes mine look like they’re blurring out after a few days healing but within a couple of weeks they’re perfect again.

thanks i’ll just wait and see… cuz some lines look perfectly normal and thin, and the others became much thicker…is that normal as well??

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

It all depends on your skin to be honest, different parts of your skin heal in different ways. Just don’t pick it or irritate it and let it get on with it and see where you’re at in a couple of weeks.

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

It looks normal to me. I’ve been worried about a few of my tattoos in the past and once they fully healed they turned out just right. Most my tattoos take at least 2 weeks to shed scabs and peel so I would just give it some time.

Dan
Participant
@dan

calm down and relax for now,it won’t do any good to panick ! wait for it to heal ,enjoy it.

mango123
Participant
@mango123

Thanks guys!! it just scares me a bit cuz it’s almost there and the lines still look thick, ah well i’ll just wait and see i guess

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I would say yes, it’s a blowout. The tattoo is poorly designed. (in my humble opinion)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.