Peacelephant
Participant
@peacelephant

Hi everyone- I got this tattoo yesterday. The line work is orange, and there is still some reddness around it, but I’m getting paranoid that there’s a blow out too. Please let me know what you think. This is my first tattoo and I have been moisturizing it like I think I’m supposed to, but after reading stuff online, I’m worried that I have cleaned it with too warm of water/too much lotion or something. Help!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sgt-Shultz-I-see-nothing.jpg

Peacelephant
Participant
@peacelephant

Sorry- just realized my image didn’t work- here’s a link to it: image.jpg Photo by peacelephant_2007 | Photobucket

Peacelephant
Participant
@peacelephant
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

image.jpg

Not to be an ass or anything but what is it? Don’t worry to much about it being a blow out you won’t even see it in a couple of years. Just heal it as directed by your tattooist.

Peacelephant
Participant
@peacelephant

it’s a line drawing of a cat sleeping with “so nice” written above and below. it’s for my cat of 13 years that died this week, so please don’t be an asshole about it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry that your cat died and I believe your cat deserves a way better tribute to it.
Was this done at a shop? if so go demand your money back.

Peacelephant
Participant
@peacelephant

yeah it was. what do you think happened to it? this is definitely a blow out, right?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.