BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I’ve never seen a poorly healed genital tattoo to this day.

Whuaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 139574 wrote:

Want a tattoo that heals good and bright? Get it on your face or genitals. I’m not even kidding. I’ve never seen a poorly healed genital tattoo to this day.

Years ago I injured my penis in a freak accident, and I was amazed how fast it healed.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 139585 wrote:

Years ago I injured my penis in a freak accident, and I was amazed how fast it healed.

I read about that ” man gets penis stuck in suction port on hot tub”

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 139587 wrote:

I read about that ” man gets penis stuck in suction port on hot tub”

This was before hot tubs.

It was a nail sticking out of a tree I was climbing. I was 14 years old when it happened.

clumsy girl
    Participant
    @clumsy-girl

@GrayCatLove 139574 wrote:

Have to agree there’s no S/S infection. Also, that’s the ovarian cancer ribbon! I know that ribbon!

Things that are distal (Latin for “real fuckin’ far away”) from your torso heal slowly. Wrists and ankles are about the worst. Want a tattoo that heals good and bright? Get it on your face or genitals. I’m not even kidding. I’ve never seen a poorly healed genital tattoo to this day.

It started flaking this morning and per suggestion im applying only small amounts of lotion as needed. Yes, it is the ovarian cancer ribbon, the tattoo itself is not completed yet as i am adding lettering. The tattoos i have are on my anlke,neck,upper arm and wrist. I dont think i could get one on my face or unmentionable areas

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Sam-I-Am 139585 wrote:

Fun story: I’ve seen people with the most hideous boils and sores on their genitals, and you see them a month later, and they’re as pink, rosy, and smooth as baby junk.

(I seriously don’t get paid enough to do my job.)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.