Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Only been a day last night noticed had these whatlooked like bubbles coming from the ink. So washed my hands and put some cream on looks like.this now
    20130517_135438.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Stop putting anything on it.. It looks as if moister is getting trapped in it. If it were me I would only wash it and not use any cream or lotion.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Butt’s right, let some air get to it.

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

I washed it today a good wash. Put abit of cream on it. That wasnt how looked last night though. The cream they gave me is really think where the other stuff is thin. The 1st wash was still slimy after washing with soap and rinsing. ended up patting it dry and the towel picked up all the slimy stuff. Was only that charter that done it

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m am a total believer in the “dry wrap” method. When tattoo is done it is wrapped with plastic wrap. Every four hours or so the plastic is removed, tattoo is washed with mild soap (liquid is best) and fresh wrap is applied. After about three days wrap method is done and just use a non scented moisturized such as Aveena, Cetaphil, or Lubriderm. If I have some scabbing, I massage tea tree oil on the area.

Good luck, keep s posted!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mrdavid 127759 wrote:

Put abit of cream on it. That wasnt how looked last night though. The cream they gave me is really think where the other stuff is thin

It’s not A & D ointment is it? That stuff is fucking shit!

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Ummmm I’ve got savlon, protat tattoo after care, and the shop who done just use bepaume can’t spell it lol

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Stay away from petroleum based ointments. Try to find an organic lubricant for the tattoo application. (then dry wrap)

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

It look’s fine, cream can stick to scabbing no matter how many times you wash it let it dry heal for a few days

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Still looks allright been washing and useing my cream. hasnt been leaking any fuild

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Stop fucking putting lotion or cream of any sort on it!

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Just update, it’s all good now just kept washing and putting cream on it skins now peeling away, tattoo artist said probably was a short reaction to the ink or might of not been washed good enough he said everything looks fine just keep washing and using the cream twice to 3 times a day

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

PMSL!!!!!!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Mrdavid 127901 wrote:

Just update, it’s all good now just kept washing and putting cream on it skins now peeling away, tattoo artist said probably was a short reaction to the ink or might of not been washed good enough he said everything looks fine just keep washing and using the cream twice to 3 times a day

So let me be sure that I understand correctly: You had a question about how your tattoo was healing and so you contacted the artist who did it? LIKE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO??

Wow. A person with common sense. I thought that was an endangered species, based on the number of numbskulls I have seen in the last few years. Now I have hope again.

But seriously, I am glad that it is all healing up nicely for you.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

fucking hell…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.