BrittanyBoston
    @

So, I just got my third tattoo three days ago. There is a lot of yellow involved in the tattoo and I’ve gotten yellow ink in a previous tattoo. I didn’t have any problem with the other yellow ink in my previous tattoo. But on my most recent tattoo, it looks as though the skin is peeling and showing pink skin without color underneath it. the spots around these areas are holding the color, and the other colors in the tattoo are doing fine, but in the middle of the yellow areas it is showing pink.

I know it is a recent tattoo. And I did have to sit for almost three hours getting it done. I have followed the aftercare instructions to the t. I haven’t seen any chunks of yellow or anything coming off the tattoo since I’ve gotten it.

here is a picture: 004_zps766190cb.jpg photo by Brittanyboston94 | Photobucket (i know it’s dark. but you can faintly see the pink in the middle of the yellow in between the spokes)

So is it normal that i’m seeing pink? is it infected? is my skin just not taking to the ink? will I have to get it touched up?

cascade505
    @

hmmm not sure. I don’t have much knowledge on the subject but I would suggest asking your physician.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

004_zps766190cb.jpg

looks fine to me(by fine I mean not infected) wait until it heals and go get a touch up if it needs it.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

What is it?

metalmancpa
    Participant
    @metalmancpa

@Wardy 121865 wrote:

What is it?

Boston Bruins logo (NHL team from Boston). The black dripping is not part of the logo – that I’m curious as to it’s meaning. If it’s “I bleed Black & Gold”, then I would think the dripping would be red. BTW, I’m from Boston.

cascade505
    @

Wow. Hmmm, very interesting. What does the dripping signify?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@cascade505 121884 wrote:

Wow. Hmmm, very interesting. What does the dripping signify?

The Bruins run! (as in cowardly!)

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

If im being honest and im sure a lot of people will agree, a hour isn’t very far at all. In the tattoo world 1 hour is kind of local.

cascade505
    @

oh wow! cool 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.