in2ition
Participant
@in2ition

Hello guys.
I just got my first tattoo yesterday. When I wash it I my hand feels sticky and clammy. That is plasma or dying cells? Should I worry or it is normal?
Thanks.

I use Bepanthen for the healing process.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

probably just plasma. Make sure to wash it until it doesn’t feel slimy.

in2ition
Participant
@in2ition

After 3 days should I still wash it with antibacterian soap or only with water before I use Bepanthen?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I just use warm water pat it dry with a towel.. DO NOT RUB! and then i put some bepanthen on it

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
in2ition;88887 wrote:
After 3 days should I still wash it with antibacterian soap or only with water before I use Bepanthen?

Don’t use soap with alcohol in it. I’ve heard about some people having trouble with this kind, so it’s much better / safer to use some low ph, newborn(children)-soap that you’d get at the pharmacy.

in2ition
Participant
@in2ition

After 10 days the skin isn’t soft and smooth. The letters are in contrast with the skin.
How long until the tattoo will be as the skin that surrounds it?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

pics please
It could be 2 months before heeled

OllyJ
@

I’m also getting a bit of sticky stuff coming from my tattoo… had it done on my ribs last night (http://500px.com/photo/3674514) I was told not to wash it, as he cleaned it all nicely when it was done straight away, then once patted dry put a small amount of bepanthen on it. He said to apply the bep three or four times a day, but I’ve also been told by another artist that it should be left to dry and heal of its own accord, and to just treat it like a graze basically! Thing is, when I put the bep on (for that tattoo in the photo I’m using a pea sized amount to just about cover it) it seems to get a tiny bit damp, after 10mins with a paper towl I’m blotting off ink and blood, a very small amount, but still, is that surface ink/blood/plasma and usual? 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.