emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

I got new ink on Thursday and I love it. I am in the peeling stage and noticed that in one area it looks like some ink is missing. Small streaks. This is my 6th tattoo and I have never seen anything like it before. I have not picked, scratched, messed with the tattoo in any capacity. I am following after care instructions. The artist did tell me that due to the size and shading I may need to have a touch up done. He wanted me back in 2 weeks to take a picture, so I plan on asking him then but was wondering what you all thought. It’s in the blue. I hope this pic is good enough.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Is it an invisible tattoo?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

butt is hinting to get a picture up of it.

And it is very common dude it’s happened to 2 of mine which i have now what i am getting touched up June 6th it’s very common alot of tattoo’s need touching up. Nothing to worry about just wait till it’s healed and go to your artist and if he is like mine he will touch it up for free for you.

emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

Sorry, for some reason that particular picture won’t load and the only other ones I have are out of focus.

emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

Okay, here is the best picture I could get of it at the moment.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63253920@N05/5758615214/in/photostream

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

just upload it in your tattoo album. I don’t think newbies can post pics here for some reason.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

can’t see it :/ haha its like so small ๐Ÿ˜€

emseyes
Participant
@emseyes

Okay, I just added pics to my album. My grandfather had the same birds on his chest and then he had one on his outer forearm with a banner of all his grand children’s name. He told me the bird was for protection and how sailors used to get them to ensure they had safe trips. The names are my two boy’s.

Wardy-yeah he told me it would be for free if it does need touched up.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Good good ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m not seeing where the problem is?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.