Katie1981
Participant
@katie1981

Hi, I’m new to here and I’ve been going outta my mind with worry.

I had a butterfly surrounded by flowers on top of my right foot!! The Pain of the tattoo being done….. bearable. But the swelling after….. I’ve been in tears! I had it done on Thu 17th March, the swelling started the next day and was still swollen Sat 26th March, 9 days of pain soon reduced me to tears.

Wasn’t really given the seriouisness of the “go home and REST it and try not to put any shoes on ” advice. So after my tattoo was completed he put cling film on, I put my socks and uggs on and went shopping!! Yes, Shopping!! I took it all off that evening and the next day went to work with my socks and uggs on!!!!

There’s the problem of my swelling. (me covering it up) I went to the doctors on Monday 21st who gave me antibotics (Flucloxacillin), just incase, I brought Nuropen on Sat 19th and on Sat 26th I started taking Antihistamines. Swelling started to go down after taking the Antihistamines.

Went back to the Doctors on Friday 1st April, he then gave me another course of Flucloxacillin and Fucibet (a cream) The doc told me it looks like Chemical Dermatitis.

I’m now really worried as it really really don’t look right. As you look down on the tat, It’s the right side of the butterfly that’s the problem! I was told by another tattoist that his gone to deep??
Is it likely to scar?

Any help or advice I would be so so greatful. I’ve had so much much conflicting advice, I’m not sure what to do.

:confused:

Hopefully I’ve successfully uploaded some pictures for your viewing or a link.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5258/5590227050_9c87497cf0_s.jpg

A very worried young lady! Katie

Katie1981
Participant
@katie1981

http://flic.kr/ps/WiUrU

This may work

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

hi katie………upload the pics to photobucket and then post the .img links in this thread….

i viewed them and cannot comment except to say it doesn’t look infected to me…just some heavy scabbing…….DO NOT PICK AT IT……………

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Woah I don’t know what you’re talking about but that looks infected. I’m seeing some green in there, doesn’t look to good I’d consult someone about that TBH. I just looked through them all that is 100% infected in my eyes.

Cheers,
Marcus

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes that looks infected. Go seek medical attention right away.

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy

looks infected, go to the doctor please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.