TatNub
Participant
@tatnub

So I got a new tattoo four weeks ago and my GF was putting lotion on it and tells me I have a scab/mole.?

Well it looks more like a mole to me…but I now have a hard choice of whether to leave it alone or try to get it removed without damage to the tat…

Frustrating to go over 20 years with no moles and get one weeks after getting a tatt there.

What do you guy think?

60289_1358706257443_1525136148_30751494_4144213_n.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

That’s not a mole, it’s a subhematoma Bi-polaristic trama induced class B raised pre-healed abrasion. MEaning, chill out, let it heal and deal with it in a year if it’s still there (which it won’t)

TatNub
Participant
@tatnub

uh what? lol cool i guess!

lozzzzzaaaaa
Participant
@lozzzzzaaaaa

haha looks pretty mole-y to me!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
Gsouder;74595 wrote:
That’s not a mole, it’s a subhematoma Bi-polaristic trama induced class B raised pre-healed abrasion. MEaning, chill out, let it heal and deal with it in a year if it’s still there (which it won’t)

I concur with this diagnosis, however if it does not heal within a year there is no point in trying to deal with it. When a growth such as that does not recede within a 12 month period, it becomes calamitous, with a 99.9% fatality chance. So if it does not become any smaller in size soon, give up hope and call a chaplain, because you will not be walking out alive. May the lord have mercy on you.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

seriously if the mole gives you any pain or grows after you tattoo is fully healed go show it to a doctor .
i wouldn’t bother removing it its not that noticeable but a pit where it once was might be .

TatNub
Participant
@tatnub

if you look straight above to the next vertebrae you can see a scar from a really old mole removed while young.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.