Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Does anyone know where I can get some in the uk? I managed to get the soap and actual goo pretty easy but as the sun’s really coming coming out now I’ll want to protect it when’s it healed, and getting it sent over from america isn’t ideal. Any ideas?

Failing that, is there a normal sun cream that’s particularly good for tattoo protection?

Thanks

Poesy

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That would be awesome, especially if said shop had online ordering too and would ship outside the UK. We can’t get any Tattoo Goo in Iceland and I’d really like to try some of their products.

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Hey Arni

I use tattoo goo soap, salve and lotion and my tattoo is healing really, really well. The studio where I got my ink recommended it as the best product – and those three products are quite easy to get on ebay, amazon and several online shops, shipping abroad. It’s just the colour guard that doesnt seem to come from/to the uk without huge postage charges.

I went into a local (different) studio today today to ask if they sold it, and they said that basically any high factor sun lotion that protected from UVA and UVB rays would be good, it was unperfumed and used after healing. He then pointed out that colour guard is only 30spf and so not even the best thing. So i’ve got some factor 50 ready to use in the sun.

Hope this is useful

Poesy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.