dubman
Participant
@dubman

hi people

had some more work done on my black and grey sleeve on Monday. Since having the work done, iv been washing the tattoo 3/4 times a day with warm water, pat dry, then applying Tattoo Goo salve thinly over the tattoo and after 3 or so days once the tattoo is becoming a little dry using Palmers moisturiser fragrance free.

now the tattoo in 2 days old, im really low on Tattoo goo, and new lot aint going to be delivered for 2-4 days. is it ok to switch bepanthen for the mean time?? iv never used this as tattoo goo has been no worries for me. dont want to use the bepanthen as a get by and keep mixing what im using?

any info appreciated

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985

Folks on here seem keen to use Bepanthen, so if mixing and chopping and changing is your concern, maybe just switch to the more readily available Bepanthen and be done with it?

Demure
Participant
@demure

Switch to Bepanthen then stay with it. Don’t switch back.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Some people dry-heal their tattoos (although for the life of me I can’t imagine what for). Maybe you can just not apply any lotion on it until your Goo arrives? I’m not saying you should, but it’s a thought.

Demure
Participant
@demure
ArniVidar;66070 wrote:
Some people dry-heal their tattoos (although for the life of me I can’t imagine what for). Maybe you can just not apply any lotion on it until your Goo arrives? I’m not saying you should, but it’s a thought.

I think it’s more susceptible to scabbing/scarring if you do that. Fair warning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.