axis68
Participant
@axis68

Hi All,

I tried to see if this question has been posted before and couldn’t find it.

Just wondering if any of you guys had used the orange water based Tattoo Goo and what you thought?

I had another another two hours work two weeks ago and I have been using the Tattoo Goo again as on the first sitting. I found that using it three times a day I got no scabs on black and grey. Being water based it soaks in very quick but instead of scabs I got a lot of flaking.

My flaking and peeling has stopped towards the end of the second week. Going into the third week today and I have dry looking skin with the tattoo details looking slightly blurred. I have switched over to a non scented, lanolin and petrolatum free moisturiser.

The Tattoo Goo seems to work pretty well.

Anyone used the Orange waterbased Goo on colour pieces?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I tried it on my back and also the green tattoo goo. The only difference I could tell was the consistency as the orange is water based for sensitive skin and I tended to need a bit more of the orange compared to the green.

Both worked out fine but you do find that the skin can become dry once it wears off which is why I used more of the orange as it absorbs quicker (with it been water based).

Take care
Matthew

axis68
Participant
@axis68

Yeah the orange one does sink in quick… I almost felt I was dry healing but it still healed ok.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.