NiCoLe23
Participant
@nicole23

Hello everyone!!!I need your help!!!I was thinking about taking a tattoo in the inner of my lip…but I have some questions…
Do anyone knows how much will it cost me???
How long does it take ’till it is done?
Can I go and havee it withoun ant adult with me????I’m 16 years old right now…!

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I’ve heard the inner lip fades pretty fast. You would have to ask your artist the price and length of time. I’m sure it would depend on detail and size. Both of them probably being small considering the location. As far as age restrictions, it differs. I’m not quite sure, but I think 16 is too young. In South Carolina you have to be 18 with a parent and 21 without.

NiCoLe23
Participant
@nicole23

I have heard about it too,and it’s one of the reasons I decided to do it there…in case I’m not into it in few years…!
I hope that here in Greece the things are different and I can do it without any adult with me…!
Thank you sooo much anyways!!!! :)))))

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Pretty much anywhere, you have to be 18.

And if you just want it “for a few years” or whatever you plan…don’t get it.

Inner-lip tattoos have to be hit numerous times before the ink will hold.
So don’t expect the first session to be your only one.

The cost will most likely just be the “shop minimum.”
Many studios place a minimum cost for tattoos.
Anywhere from $50-100 would be my guess: but it all depends.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

i dont actually know much about it other than it hurts more than most other places .
pointless :rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

You have to be 18 to get a tattoo in Greece but many scabby studios there will likely not care and do you at the age of 16. (I have been round many of the islands and seen some of these pits).

The decent studios will demand ID those that don’t will often be of questionable skill and likely dodgy hygiene.

As for the actual inner lip tattoos take a look on BME and you will see plenty of examples and without being harsh they generally look utter shite.

The inside of the lip is much softer and harder to hold pigment so you end up with a blurred mess that can take 2-4 attempts to put in.

You can get it done in one go but this usually means going in really deep and can end up scarring your inner lip leaving lumpy scar tissue.

Cost wise it would take around 15-20 mins if it is short and simple per sitting and so will prob set you back £50-£70.

Frankly it will be a lot of pain and swelling spitting blood and such for a crap tattoo.

Take care
Matthew

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

quite simply…. your too young and too silly if you really want it done.
all the above comments sum it up quite well 😉

NiCoLe23
Participant
@nicole23

Ooook!You persuaded me not to do this…!
Thank you all for replying to my questions!
Kisses From Greece! 😡 😡 😡

NiCoLe23
Participant
@nicole23

Ooook!You persuaded me not to do this…!
Thank you all for replying to my questions!
Kisses From Greece! 😡 😡 😡

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.