hannahbelle
Participant
@hannahbelle

so i already have a couple tattoos that healed no problem. i just got some script on my ribs, and there is a little place on one letter that has a pretty thick scab and around it looks/feels slightly bruised, i’m a little concerned, any advise/experience on how to take extra care of it?

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Just be extra careful not to pick at it.

If it is bruised…
Your artist probably went too deep.

The scab might pull a bit of color out but it shouldn’t be anything a quick touch-up can’t fix.

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

My ribs are healing a little differently than my other pieces did too. They are super sensitive. I don’t have any bruising, but it is quite sore in places– being on bone, it feels a little bruised. I’ve never scabbed before, but I did have a little piece that was this time around on my ribs too. All skin heals differently. Take super good care, be gentle with it, and I bet it’s just fine 🙂

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

Hi

I just had my 1st sleeve session yesterday and my artist was explain that sometime there are those areas that when you have a tattoo done there bruising is going to happen and figures i woke up and right in the middle of my arm a bruise has formed so im pretty sure thats normal sometimes.

Of course like the others have said dont pick it just leave it be nad it will heal in time

Marcus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.