Marion
Participant
@marion

I always make sure my tattoo is moist with the stuff I was given to put on 2-3 times a day.
I put it on last night before I went to sleep, but when I woke up, part of the scab looked a little pushed up.
I pushed it back down onto the skin when I put the stuff onto it after waking up.
It’s been nearly 6 days since I had my tattoo done.
Is this okay?

Sorry for calling it “stuff” the guy never told me what it was, he just said apply it 2-3 times per day, and didn’t say for how long. >_>

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

1- I say this to everyone who doesn’t; You should introduce yourself to us in the “INTRODUCE YOURSELF” section at the top of the forums. Why? Because it’s something nice we do here and gives us a chance to get to know something about you

2-Yeah you’re good. I’ve had some scabs for about 2 weeks or longer; just don’t pick them. I’ve made that mistake before on a big portion of my skull and now it looks stupid.

2-Keep it moist, just make sure you’re not over doing it.

Marion
Participant
@marion

tatw.png
Not the best picture of it, but it was the best I could get to describe it, really.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

You’re fine.
Your big pink star may need retouched, can’t really tell from that view though.

Did you get this piece done in a shop? Or did a friend do it? Just wondering lol

Marion
Participant
@marion

It was a shop that a guy had in his house, built into his basement. My mom had hers done there ~13 years ago then ~8 years ago, so took me there.

tattz.png

I don’t think that picture is any better, if not worse.
I can’t seem to get a good picture of what I mean.
But it happened while I slept, and I’m not going to pull the skin/slight scab off or whatever to check it because I’m not risking it.
But ugh, I don’t want to have to get it touched up.
I mean, I will if I have to, but I know it hurt so much that I cried so I can’t imagine doing it again.

Marion
Participant
@marion

Double posted, sorry.

strick9
Participant
@strick9

You’re ok Marion,the skin on the wrist,is easyly over worked,but I think you are going to need a touch up on all the color.It all appears a little patchy.The touch up won’t be nearly as tuff as the first color;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.