CPK
Participant
@cpk

Im 6 or 7 days into the tattoo healing process and am curious why im getting some little red bumps (look like mini pimples) around the upper area above the tattoo and some areas inside the tattoo if anyone know why this is let me know please thanks. i went to a different tattoo parlor and they said it could be i was allergic to the lotion so they recommended to switch from luberdiurm to curel its been only a day and seems they arnt going away yet. anyone know why this issue is happening and how to fix it?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

hi, have you given in and gave your tattoo a good scratch ?
i have had a rash like red bump before ( like prickly heat ) because i rubbed away at my arm a little too much

CPK
Participant
@cpk

NO i have not scratched it, if it itches i give it a light slap. i have a good feeling being that it is my first tat i probably over moisturized it, gonna dry heal it from here on out, its flaking and has a shiny layer on it and scabbing in very little spots but thats all, i noticed that when i put moisturizer on it it itched more than if i just dry heal it. Today i didn’t put anything on it and it itched alot less. i got a feeling dry healing is probably best for my skin. Dont know for sure though yet.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I get red dots too, shouldn’t be anything to worry about. If you don’t see an obvious decrease in the dots in a week or two, then it might be something to question, but I’m sure it’s fine.

skaterboy1993
Participant
@skaterboy1993

I only have 1 tattoo and i had a few of those little red bumps but im pretty sure its just because i used to much A&D cause my tat is fine and looks great several months later. u have nothing to worry about

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.