ledzep1423
    Participant
    @ledzep1423

Hi i just got my first tattoo 13 days ago it was black and grey and its a crosse with soem details and latin in rememberance of my dad.No my question is i train mma which consists of intense cardion full contact and alot of sweating. WIll i be okay to train today im dont peeling ive been using the lotion as needed and there no soreness at all. MY only worry is fadeing…will i be ok?

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

im pretty sure after 13 days you will be alright to train , but wait and see what some others here think as well :rolleyes:

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

A) Unless you like sounding like a complete idiot, please learn how to construct a readable sentence that somewhat conforms to the rules of punctuation. Seriously, I had to read that mess four fucking times before I could figure out what the hell you were talking about.

B) Two weeks is considered the average healing time for a new piece of ink. You ought to be cool dude. It may, MAY, be a tad bit sore still, but you ain’t got nothing to worry about.

As for fading, the number one thing that fades tattoos is exposure to the sun or tanning beds. My father weight trains an MMA fighter, so he lifts with us, and I noticed that he and the rest of you guys seem to use the tanning bed quite alot. Yeah–don’t do that shit, and if your ink has to be exposed to the sun, I’d use the highest SPF sunblock you could find.

Love. Peace. Metalica.

ledzep1423
    Participant
    @ledzep1423

appreciate the replys, but damn dude kinda harsh about the scentence constructing

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

That’s because we’re adults, and it’s time to talk like grown ups.

And, frankly, it’s rude to post in a public forum and not make your shit readable.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

kinakina
    Participant
    @kinakina
    KnightHawk;47857 wrote:
    That’s because we’re adults, and it’s time to talk like grown ups.

And, frankly, it’s rude to post in a public forum and not make your shit readable.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Be nice, he probably took a few shots to the head while training lol.

I weight train and box and I took a week off after getting my tattoo and was fine after that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.