dubman
    Participant
    @dubman

Hello people

Im due my first 2 hour sitting of a Full sleeve on Friday, first sitting doing the outlines and basically working with what i want. Im working 6 dys a week at the moment as a delivery driver, and the uniform provided is a short sleeved dark polo shirt. i know with a tattoo that keeping it clean is a MUST, just looking for any more aftercare advice.

its hot so i know my arms will sweat a little whilst working
    Do i grin it and wear a long sleeve jumper whilst healing, or should i keep with the polo and let it air?
    How often should i clean it whilst im at work?
    the job im doing im lifting alot of heavy thing, so im assuming just be careful how im lifting and not to use my forearms and risk grazing any scabbing off?

would the Tattoo Goo aftercare kit with the antibacterial wash soap, balm and UV stick be a good by just to keep with me whilst at work?

sorry for all the questions, im spending alot of money and thought into this tattoo so just really want the best outcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

First of all you don’t want any tight clothing or bandages on it once it has stopped bleeding – you will just breed bacteria.

Let it air so the polo shirt is a better option.

It will need washing at least 2x per day but if you are able take some bottled water and rinse midday and pat dry with a clean towel.

Tattoo goo will be fine but if you want to check out the various aftercare options click on my blog here or my sig and look at chapter 8 tattoo aftercare.

Scraping it is not a good idea so watch when you are lifting boxes.

Take Care
    Matthew

dubman
    Participant
    @dubman

thanks for that. very usefull!

im a little unsure on what to buy as aftercare products Tattoo Goo seems to be a proven product as does products from http://www.tattooaftercare.co.uk ??

i think id be more self asured if i brought something specifically designed to treat tattoo healing.

any advice?

thanks

marcusdigio
    Participant
    @marcusdigio

avoid H2Ocean. It’s a waste.
    Tattoo Goo uses some excellent ingredients. Unfortunately, tattoo Goo doesn’t make an after-care product that is proven to work during the healing process. They add excellent ingredients in all their products, but the ideal after-care healing cream should not have the same ingredients used to enhance skin integrity. Their products are all essentially the same, except for the consistency they’re dispensed in.

I would recommend Curel fragrance free lotion or Cetaphil before anything Tatttoo Goo has to offer during the healing process. After it has healed however, tattoo Goo makes some excellent products.

Check out my other posts for information on the after care and color enhancers we offer that blow the competition out of the water, and email me at LINK REMOVED FOR SPAMMING REASONS with any questions you want to ask me, or for purchasing information.

marcusdigio THAT WAS YOUR 3RD AND FINAL CHANCE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.