iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Here’s something to stir the pot with, Paraben preservatives. These nam made chemicals are in the majority of cosmetics these days and some aftercare applications too, soaps & ointments. Now here’s the scary bit, these chemicals have been found in breast cancer tissues and have been found to affect the male reproductive system, WTF? Are we making ourselves and our future generations infertile? :confused:

The tests were done from products being absorbed into/through unbroken skin so how fast can we expect problems if they are being applied to broken skin? Like a tattoo or piercing for example! We have only been using these chemiclas for around 40yrs now and the problems are now beginning to surface, mostly in females so far!

I am today passionate about natural products after a lifetime of applications that have caused me more grief than happiness. And it gets to me when I see products we are asked to apply to our skin that might cause dis-eases later in my life and the life of others too. Who will be held accountable if your “special” soap or “special” salve has given you cancer in years to come? Alway always always choose a natural product, there’s loads now being produced and they will have a natural shelf life, maybe a year maybe two but will not have any paraben chemicals in them prolonging a shelf life for up to seven years, not natural. Google paraben preservatives, Ethyl, Methyl, Butyl, and see whats being said, educate yourself! The companies producing products containing them won’t tell you anything about the potential for future problems if using products filled with these bad boyz!

My kids now look at what they are putting on their skin, they have me as their example, Polka dot dad. I have lost so much pigment from my skin and have had so much problems it beggars belief. But I now understand I create my own reality and now always choose my own way which is natures way, naturally! And it is working ๐Ÿ˜€

Here’s a hypothetical example: I go to the local Accident and Emergency after having my tattoo done a few hours prior. They remove the dressing or plastic wrap and they clean up the wound! What with? Water! they don;t fekn soap it up! Plain old Water only! then an absorbant dressing, they would not re-apply plastic wrap again like some artists recommend, as it acts like an incubator and bugs love to grow real quick when incubated. Thats my rant. Natural always! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Rant over :p

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.