flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

My artist uses Aquaphor, and recommends it to alot of his clients. Myself, I tried it and for my skin, I wasn’t a big fan of it. I’ve been using Lubriderm for moisturizing and Sea Breeze (to clean) for years. It works the best for me. In my opinion, what is best for you is what’s best for your skin type. Everyone’s skin acts and heals differently.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

with my tatts i use unscented lubrederm lotion and original dial soap for cleaning…

for my piercings I use original dial soap for cleaning and spray on H2Ocean stuff 3 times a day.

These are what the tattooist and piercer told me to use… i have also used vaseline 3 times for tattoo and did not have probs with it but i dont recommend it. also used nesporine a couple times too cuz I had heard it was good to use but mainly stuck with my lotion. my tatt only took a couple weeks to heal.

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

i use just atibacterial soap, none perfumed for cleaning tats and it works absolutely fine and than bepanthen twice a day for the first 2-5 days, after that i put it on only if the area gets too dry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.