kam22
    @

i recently got a tattoo about a week ago around my wrist. it started to scab but some of the color didnt seem to come in on some places. when i took a shower my scab got soft and looked like it cracked and started to fall off. my tat is fairly small so there wasnt much filling but the entire thing scabbed and fell off, fading the ink with it as well. the outline is still in full color but the filling seems to be really faded. it looks like a thin white layer of my skin is covering the color. im also fairly dark skinned so im a little confused. i’ve already asked some friends about it and they said it was normal and the color will come in when its fully heeled. should i be worried about the tat not heeling right or the color not coming in.

binkd
    Participant
    @binkd

Hi there,

Ive got 9 tattoos and the one in my wrist had exactly the same thing happen to it. It got soggy in the shower and cracked and the colour was faded. I use moisuriser and tattoo goo and its healed lovely but the colour is pale. Be careful not to let it dry out or you may have to have it re coloured. 🙂

jon_hoog
    Participant
    @jon_hoog

that isnt normal at all/supier unhealthy/kind of gross. see an expert. as i myself am an expert i can SAFELY tell you to have it lasered off.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.