mjohnson0406
    @

I just got my tat yesterday and i am at work today and i have come to realize that the A&D ointment is getting on my shirt! Does anyone know how to get the ointment out of my shirt because i sure would hate to buy another expensive shirt for work!

courto?
    @

dont put as much Aand D on it and if you need it out of your shirt try washing it with alot of detergent if that dont work youll need a stain remover….=D

lindsay_jo_294
    Participant
    @lindsay_jo_294

Wash the tattoo every 4-7 hours and put a very thin layer of the ointment on. The ointment shouldn’t stain the shirt. If there is alot of ointment it will be sticky. A very very thin layer is all that’s needed. If if feels dry later put another thin layer on.

puchis_uh
    @

just put a very thin layer of A&D ointment, and for the shirt, i believe it should wash off

mariebear
    @

I wish I knew. That crap ruined half my shirts, sheets, and pants. I guess just use a thinner layer of it. Maybe put on a cheap tank under your good shirt to save it.

Monique
    @

dont put so much oitment on there lol. and im sure it wil just wash out of the shirt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.