Vanity19
    @

I just got my tattoo today and I don’t have any tat wax to put on it, I forgot to buy some and I have to take the bandage off in like two hours, what should I do or what else could I put on it? will skin lotion infect it? Will it be ok until I could go buy some tomorrow. I really don’t want to mess it up! Advice?

buonoCJ
    @

Its important to keep the skin moist thats why they say to use tat wax…regular skin lotion will work. I used coco butter lotion on mine. Just keep useing lotion and apply it any time it feels a little dry or starts to itch…dont scratch at it either just give it a few pats with your hand. Keep it covered with the lotion and a bandage for a couple days and you’ll have nothing to worry about

stac171
    @

will dummy you shouldn’t have got it in the first place only dummy’s do that except for my dad and if you have any thing to say about that then e-mail me stupid

Ri B
    @

Use polysporin or anything like that. Don’t put too much on. It should not be sticky. Keep it covered with plastic wrap as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.