lmbabygurl
    @

diaper rash ointment? If not what othe cheap alternatives….?
    I mean that something that some people told me you could use….not being cheap just wantin to know because its going on my thigh and i don’t wnat to mess it up after i uncover it….

gretch
    @

no, nothing with fragrance. use lubraderm.

Jenn
    Participant
    @jenn

all you need is oil of any kind what ever is your choice baby oil is fine right down to olive oil in the kitchen,it keeps your color alive and scabs healing fast keep using it for the life of your tat and your color will not fade as much…

Britni
    @

after you get the tattoo

you don’t use lotion or anythign liek that .. you use .. GOOO .. they got some at the tattoo place for like 2 bucks .. I mean .. it’s good stuff and it’s worth it. I don’t knwo why you’re tryign to be cheap if you’re getting a tattoo.

yoyoma333
    @

no!?

you can use body lotion…just dont get any kinds that are scented, they will sting.

my artist always recommends that you take a warm shower 2 to 3 hours after and massage the tattoo while letting water run on it for about 10 minutes.

i did this to my half sleeve, and the colours turned out wonderfully.

Stephy E
    @

dont use any baby products use triple antibacterial soap (soft) and scentless lotion once it heals.

nickels
    Participant
    @nickels

use a&d ointment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.