stayc_c2003
    @

ive kept it moist my using savlon but it still has scabbed up & started peeling really quick. Some of the scab has already came off and the ink underneith looks quite faint to what i thought it would be like. What can i do?!?!

Mark A
    @

Itz kool m8y ur a quick healer, on ur wrists tatz tend 2 heal alot quicker.. Dont Wrrry…

kerrydaktyl
    @

I had a tattoo across my wrist and this happened to me, I think its because its on a joint and its constantly being stretched. I went back once it had healed and got it touched up.

See how it looks in a week or so and all the scabs are off.

Bad Little White Girl
    @

Dont pick at the scab… it will mess up the tat!

Hoping for my BFP!
    @

Normal for the scab to fall off just dont pick it off!!! that can cause a lighter color

jojo692007
    @

thats life cant you ask your mum?

Jen
    Participant
    @jen

that is normal. just dont pick it off

it does get itchy but DONT scratch it

suzanne9604
    @

I hope you still like it when you’re 50.

jamand
    Participant
    @jamand

Nothing – it’s normal – just keep putting a little Savlon on it – the colour, once scabbing is over will always be fainter – if it’s reall faded after scabbing – you may need to go back and have it touched up.

Everyone scabs up at different rates. Some of mine had no scabbing while the others scabbed badly – just don’t pull the scabs off

MrsFidge
    @

Leave it alone now – no more savlon let it scap and dry up. As before if it’s feint go and have it re-touched should be foc.

kathy N
    @

yeah thats suppose to happen when you get tattoos!

Gem
    Participant
    @gem

Don’t worry thats what happens

Gem
    Participant
    @gem

Gem
    Participant
    @gem

danotano
    Participant
    @danotano

don’t forget. once the scab comes off you will have a membrane of white filmy skin over the tattooed area for another week or so. I usually allow around 3/4 weeks before reviewing a tattoo. any good tattooist should touch up any other areas free of charge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.