Pele_mofo
    @

havent experience any itches or scabs. or any dry skin at all, i put on vit. E each morning and night for the first 2 days, and regular vaseline the next day twice. and i started to use regular vaseline lotion containing vit. E. is this healing process normal? or do i have fast healing abilities? the only trouble i get is when i put a shirt on, it sticks to the ointment and my skin gets icky. i hate that feeling.

Mike
    Participant
    @mike

Depends my first one didn’t scab at all and i followed the same process for my second one and a good portion of it scabbed.

Followed the same process A&D twice a day for 2-3 days then antibacterial lotion for about a week

Tira A
    @

I had my tat on my shoulderblade too and also didn’t have any healing probs….chalk it up to luck and good health.
    Don’t worry ya still might scab.
    use a bit of neosporin, and then slap a piece of plastic like saran wrap over it…but you can’t keep that on 24/7 as you’ll be sweating and causing itching to happen…and that is not good. As soon as it is prudent, take your shirt off and let your skin breath….ya should be fine in a few days.

farzaneh_sadeghi
    @

I m not going to have any tattoos I never knew this stuff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.