ammy543
    @

I had 2 tattoo’s on the 4th december 07 on the inside of each wrist. I was advised to keep as dry as possible and to put cream on 4-5 times a day for the first couple weeks. I was also told they would scab up and go white. My tatts havent gone white at all, they look a little whiteish and as for scabbing they are very very small amount of scabbing over each tattoo.

I am wondering can i now stop putting the cream on? Have i possible been doing it too much hence why they havent scabbed and can i go swimming now and get my wrists wet?

10 points asap for best answer! Thanks

Lost Soul
    @

whoa man i have five an none of them did that. i put bepanthen on them a few times a day and never let them dry out, after a week they peel which is completely normal, and after 3 weeks my tattoist said i can go swimming.

my tatts never went white.
    if they haven’t peeled i would go back and see the tattoist and if you dont trust them go to another one with a good reputation

mark s
    @

Mine scabbed up and i never used the cream one. My tattoo looms fine and that was going back about 5 years ago now.

jamand
    Participant
    @jamand

Take it from me – I have tattoo’s – 4 weeks and they are healed and safe to go swimming etc.

THe scabs will come off – perhaps you have put too much care into them by constant application of cream – I usually stopped after a week.

You’ll be fine

Bonnie B
    Participant
    @bonnie-b

I had a 6inchx4inch tattoo on my inner arm near my wrist aswell, 4 weeks ago too. Mine didnt scab or go white, I dont no why they said it would go white! My skin peeled which is normal an then after 7 days it was nearly over with its healing.
    – Dont soak it in water for the first 10 days, just damp it with a wet cloth or under a tape.
    -Use Bepanthen lotion on it twice a day
    -Lotion it till for a further week after its healed.
    My tattoo is now perfect and ready to go, I’ve been soaking it in my bath for 2 and a half weeks now and its fine.
    -This is my second tattoo so I knew what I was doing with this one.

Both artist that tattooed me were professionals an get invited to tattoo at the tattoo convention in London. So in other words there advice is right.

greyfox
    Participant
    @greyfox

ok stap putting on the cream and just wait for the scab to come of

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.