KayCee
    @

…the color removed? A girlfriend of mine, myself, my boyfriend, another guy friend, and our boss (we are a close-knit group) got matching pawprint tattoos. My boyfriend already had one on his foot and it healed fine with the colors intact. My girlfriend and I got our pawprints on the inside top/side of our feet and the colors were vibrant and clear. A week later, they have scabbed over and then peeled already, removing almost ALL traces of color. We were both anal about keeping them moisturized, as both of us already have previous tattoos that healed fine (both of us, ironically, have them on our shoulders).

Seeing as it was probably the most painful experience of my life, I was hoping not to have it retouched too much – but it looks like I’ll need the ENTIRE thing redone. How can I avoid going through this once more? And is it normal?
    A girlfriend of mine, myself, my boyfriend, another guy friend, and our boss (we are a close-knit group) got matching pawprint tattoos. My boyfriend already had one on his foot and it healed fine with the colors intact. My girlfriend and I got our pawprints on the inside top/side of our feet and the colors were vibrant and clear. A week later, they have scabbed over and then peeled already, removing almost ALL traces of color. We were both anal about keeping them moisturized, as both of us already have previous tattoos that healed fine (both of us, ironically, have them on our shoulders).

Seeing as it was probably the most painful experience of my life, I was hoping not to have it retouched too much – but it looks like I’ll need the ENTIRE thing redone. How can I avoid going through this once more? And is it normal?

We all went to the same artist. The color isn’t completely gone, but is VERY faint – as though I’ve had it for years and didn’t take care to keep it out of the sun.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.