nick a
    @

What does this mean? My artist told me to expect some severe scabbing and it never made any scabbing at all.Also about 3 and a half months after getting my tattoo put on, some parts are completely gone, such as the black is back to normal skin color and some lining is back to the normal skin color. Previously the whole tattoo was there…I did play with it a little bit and might have removed some of the ink (but it looks like it was never over the skin in the first place??? Does this mean the artist went extremely lightly on my tattoo? I was picking at it wayyyyyy after the healing process.. All my tat did was slightly peel. Any thoughts appreciated…..
    Also, I think I should make this more clear…..the missing ink is not that noticeable…It is very small but not there..it is not a very big part of the tattoo.

ice queen
    @

Although you wouldn’t want to expect that after going through the pain and cost they do say you shouldn’t touch the tattoo for quite a while. I have a friend who has colour missing out of her tattoo because she thought she’d help it along a little when it was peeling! I usually use a nappy/ diaper rash cream on mine because they stop any clothing/ shoes irritating the tattoo and also stop it from itching so I can’t pick or scratch at it! In my opinion I’d say your ‘playing’ probably did cause the colour loss. But, I take a trip to see your tattooist to see what they have to say and whether they’ll fix it!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.