Joe M
    Participant
    @joe-m

Also, in some small portions of my tattoo after the healing process, the ink is all gone. It is normal skin color. Does this mean that my artist did not go deep enough? I asked a few people that responded saying it did not go deep enough because it did not scab like the artist told me it should. Also the small parts in my tattoo the ink is gone completely. Any thoughts are appreciated. No negative responses. The location of my tattoo where the ink is gone is not too noticeable but if you look closely enough you could tell it is missing. The ink used to be there for the first few months after but now is not. Like I said it is a small part of my tattoo but still somewhat noticeable.
    I forgot exactly how he phrased it should scab since it was 3 months ago. It was something like….you should probably expect some scabbing especially in the midldle portion of the tattoo. No scabbing in the slightest happend?

P.S. what does this mean if the artist does not go deep enough in the skin??? Just curious.

Belinda Z
    @

My tatoos didn’t scab at all and they are fine. My son has some areas that didn’t have color after the scabs went away. The tatoo artist had him come back for a fill-in.

? Anna ?
    @

Go back to your artist and he should fix it for free for you. I had color fade on my new tat and my artist went over it again at no charge.

Jaymee
    @

my tatto did not scab, but it kept all the colour as well,
    he shoudl topuch it up for free, not to be repetive or anything.

but i do think that he might not have gone deep enough,

that woudl make teh most sense to me .

Marc M
    @

usuallly whn it dosent scab is cause he is a good tattooist but if you got ink missing than i take that back go back get it over for free but sometimes it looks like its missing but just wait for it to heal completly

shadoweyes_688
    @

some people just dont scab up…its normal…also some skin just rejects the ink the first time around but if you go back to the artist they should fix it no charge…good luck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.